I tell you what, the environment at AIMST is superb. You’ll feel like being in Singapore, though I’ve never been there before (hahaha) but those programmes in TV and pictures I saw show the university looks almost the same. Modern but greener.
We, who represented IIUM:
Rx8: All sisters of whom I didn’t know their names yet, but the pictures will tell you soon. So do not worry.
Rx7: Hilmi, Syamil, Adli
Rx6: Shamel, Aizuddin, Apip
Rx5: Hanis, Johan, Jiji, Shifaa and Fiza
And here’s the highlight of the event:
- During registration, they played high beat music that we felt really energetic. We got bags in which there were pens, notebooks, t-Shirts and name-tags.
- Ice-breaking was done in a hall that they call orientation hall. There were few exciting games that need us to run here and there, getting to know people aside from our group members.
- University tour had shown us that the Dentistry Institute seems the greatest building there, highly equipped with advanced technology in the labs.
- Symposium, as usual Mr John Cheng has always been the main attraction that keep audience stay awake.
- Pharmrace around Sg Petani town, participants ran like there’s no tomorrow, guys wore dresses and make up, ate spicy soups and drank sweet blended drinks, puzzles and controversy with guards at SP Plaza.
- Comunity Service was done in two places, one in Kulim and the other in Sg Petani with special kids. We had a really good time there by knowing them real close.
- Aizuddin was among the final contestants of PCE, Shamel’s proposition group won the audience cheers but lost to the opposition team in Debate, Jiji and Shifaa performed dance for special kids during community service.
- Hanis’ post as MyPSA President ended and the new reign of Apip begins.
- IIUM bid for NPSC for 2012. Let’s hope our sport complex ready by that year.
- Show time observed that Apip’s group (Orange) won the Best Dance, Aizuddin’s group (Green) awarded the Best Sketch while Shamel’s and Shifaa’s group (Pink) won The Best Singing group.
- Grand Dinner was held at Swiss Inn (also the Swiss Garden group) and we had even-the-word-great-cannot-describe-the food. The dinner spread the 1 Malaysia message through committee’s dance performance. They sang and dance very very well.
Enjoy the pictures below.